Monday, October 11, 2010

Heaven in a jar...

I HAVE DISCOVERED HEAVEN IN A JAR! It is this jelly like Coconut stuff and another that is Banana to put on BREAD.  I also found peanut butter, cran juice and SPICY salsa! What grocery shopping spree!?! I even found PUMPKIN soup! It is called Witches Brew  :-). I think I am actually looking forward to eating at home this week.Taco Tuesday tomorrow night with the gals. 


Now I need to get some binders for my lesson plans. 
REALLY annoying: The French use 4 hole punched paper. What is up with that? 


The sun actually came out today and it will be out the next couple of days. Grace a Dieu! Rain made for a peaceful Sunday  though. I do love how the French do Sundays. No stress because you can't actually get anything accomplished because nothing is open. 

No comments:

Post a Comment